upto £35,000 pa & Excellent Benefits Package
Our Client, a World recognised and respected Automotive OEM Manufacturer based in rural Warwickshire actively seek a Vehicle Line Targets Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis. The position is paying a competitive salary in addition to a fully comprehensive benefits package that includes a discounted car lease scheme, private medical, pension and bonus
You will be responsible for creating and managing the database that measures the Product Enrichment Ratio targets on behalf of the business. You will be curating and managing the primary data source and the target setting for standard costs. Using this data, you will be developing measuring and reporting KPI’s and business strategy indicators. In addition, you will be recommending vehicle line strategies to achieve and optimise product contribution performances.
- To lead PER delivery (Product Enrichment Ratio) and measure and report the status of all Pre G7 programmes to inform the Vehicle Line and Planning teams
- Recommend improvements to the Product Enrichment Ratio through a detailed analysis of piece cost drivers and from alignment to value tables produced by PS&P
- Create and curate a PER database to guide the targets for future Programmes
- Create and manage database for piece and investment cost targets for all Pre G7 Programmes and reference models
- Use this database to record planned carryover usage (PMXU+) and to collate and curate Strategic Product
- Delivery KPI’s, working closely with the Vehicle Line Commodity Strategy Coordinator.
- Support creation of ‘Concept Evaluation Letters’ (Pre G7 Study requests)
- Develop and create commodity level COCA menu and an associated database of change content and costs ratified with Business owners.
- Create and manage reference database of historical models incorporating high-level Programme content, change content and associated delivery and piece costs and ‘should cost’ references.
- Review and analyse cross carline strategies and market variations for Vehicle Content Enhancement actions. Provide output to feed into individual vehicle line business cases, collate, and analyse cross carline impact. Recommend vehicle and carline strategies and align with the Product Strategy team to ensure customer needs and expectations are met.
- Support feasibility studies for carline developments and derivative proposals.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally, degree educated in business-related areas (Business, Marketing, and Engineering), however, time served experience will also be considered.
- Experience of the administration and coordination of cross-functional input and communication of Product definition or the results of investigations.
- Ability to collate, analyse, present large data sets, and effectively communicate the results.
- Experience of at least one discipline of Product development, strategy or in a supporting commercial area and experience of coordinating cross-functional reviews.
- Knowledge of structured approaches used in Product Definition/ Creation/ Delivery.
- Proven analytical skills and ability to clearly share results and recommendations.
- Strong written presentation skills and ability to clearly convey ideas and opinions and contribute during in cross-functional reviews.
- Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to run and deliver projects with limited support.
- Highly organised and meticulous in recording details succinctly.
- Inquisitive mindset, ability to support ideas and recommendations with data and evidence
This position is available immediately.
To APPLY, please contact Luke McDaid, Principal Consultant at Forbes HR Ltd on:
Telephone: 01295 768360
Mobile: 07731 079966
Forbes HR Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Forbes HR Ltd operates as an Employment Agency and Business.