upto £25,000 pa & Excellent Benefits Package
Our Client, a World recognised and respected Automotive OEM Manufacturer based in rural Warwickshire actively seek an IT Customer Services to join them on a permanent basis. This is a first-line support position that provided technical IT support to the end-users within the business. The support will involve assistance with a range of hardware and software packages across the business. The position is paying a competitive salary in addition to a fully comprehensive benefits package that includes a discounted car lease scheme, private medical, pension and a health coverage plan.
As the IT Customer Service Agent, you will be the initial port of call for providing technical support to end-users who need assistance with their computer hardware or software. This could involve fixing a technical fault, answering a query, fulfilling a service request – anything that is needed to allow the user to return to work satisfactorily. In addition, you will also assist with user rights, passwords, user accounts and basic level security administration.
It is essential that you’re committed to delivering excellent customer service. Strong communication skills will help you to diagnose the user’s issue and to explain technical issues in a way that non-experts can understand.
Most of the work will take place over the phone, by email and through fault-finding programmes that enable you to diagnose and fix customer problems remotely.
- Identify and diagnose issues and problems.
- Advise users on the best action to take.
- Categorise and record reported queries.
- To provide technical support; answering support queries either onsite or via phone or email.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- To log all calls on the call logging system and maintain full documentation.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
- Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected.
- Support users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
- To allocate more complex service issues to the relevant IT Support member.
- To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
- Fault Finding on Client systems.
Qualifications and Experience:
- ITIL Foundation.
- ITIL Service Capability – Operational Support and Analysis.
- ITIL Continual Service Improvement or ITIL Practitioner.
- Configuring Windows Devices (70-697).
- Comp TIA A+, TIA Network+, TIA Security+.
- Incident and Problem Management experience.
- Customer service experience is essential to the role and you will need to be able to explain issues in a way that non-experts can understand.
- Service desk experience.
- A good communicator.
- Customer Focused.
- Good presentation skills.
To APPLY, please contact Luke McDaid, Principal Consultant at Forbes HR Ltd on:
Telephone: 01295 768360
Mobile: 07731 079966
Forbes HR Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Forbes HR Ltd operates as an Employment Agency and Business.