£Negotiable Salary / Full Benefits Package
Our Client; a highly successful supplier within the Automotive Engine re-manufacturing sector requires a Telephone Sales Co-ordinator on a permanent basis. Operating from state-of-the-art engine and gearbox re-manufacturing and machining factories, this position is available immediately.
Reporting to the Sales Office Manager, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Answer phone, fax and email enquiries promptly and professionally;
- Accurately quote price and availability of engines, turbochargers, gearboxes and cylinder heads.
- Carry out sales order processing using their Sage 200 system;
- Raise final customer invoices;
- Liaise with the returns department to arrange delivery of sold items;
- Carry out various administration duties.
Qualifications and Experience ideally required:
- You should have a good understanding of Automotive parts.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are needed.
- You should possess a positive attitude and display the ability to identify solutions to problems.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook) is essential.
- Your ability to use Sage 200 is desirable, although not essential as full in-house training will be provided.
On offer to the successful candidate will be competitive, albeit negotiable and based upon relevant experience, basic salary, together with benefits.
To APPLY, please contact Jason Seed DipRP DipRSA FIRP, Director of Forbes HR Ltd who is available on:
Telephone: 01295 768360
Mobile: 07738 766526
Forbes HR Ltd is committed to equal opportunities.