£Negotiable pa & Full Benefits
Our Client is one of the world’s leading project and engineering consultancies operating at the forefront of the Infrastructure, Property and Industry sectors. Enjoying a major period of growth, this necessitates in the need now to find an experienced Landscape Architect to support an ever-expanding portfolio of urban-based infrastructure and development. On offer to the successful candidate will be a highly negotiable, but competitive basic salary (based upon relevant experience), together with a full benefits package.
Working within a highly skilled and knowledgeable team of architects and urban planners, you will be involved in providing assessment, design and project delivery from concept through to detailed design and construction at varying scales from feasibility to master planning.
The opportunity would suit a talented landscape architect who is looking to further themselves by working within a forward-thinking consultancy environment.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking site analysis and survey to advice on constraints and opportunities.
- Preparing scaled drawings and drafting reports of acceptable technical and presentational quality.
- Preparing specifications for design and construction for hard and soft landscape.
- Liaising with clients and other professionals to establish landscape requirements.
- Delivering agreed tasks to time and budget.
- Presenting technical work at meetings.
- Mentoring more junior colleagues.
Qualifications and Experience ideally required:
- A creative mind that would benefit operating in a consultative environment.
- Chartered or working towards this status would be preferred. Relevant experience working in the following areas: European Landscape Convention, UK legislation, planning and EIA process. Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment in accordance with the latest best practice guidance including GLVIA3, Highways England DMRB and relevant IANs, EA guidance etc. Landscape character assessment, environmental site appraisal, site planning, and environmental design. Environmental and Landscape Management Plans. Verified photomontage views and visualizations.
- A strong interest in the development and application of digital toolkits in LVIA etc, landscape characterizations, environmental and landscape management
- Demonstrate competence in AutoCAD and the use of Adobe software packages and 3-D visualization i.e.
- SketchUp would be an advantage.
- To all those who apply please could you provide a link to or a copy of your portfolio and work. If you are providing the latter, it will need to be in a PDF format for universal accessibility. If you are unable to attach this to your application please contact us directly and we will provide an email address that this can be sent to.
Given the nature of the projects involved with the department, this role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary, it will be discussed with you at the interview.
This position is available immediately.
Please APPLY by contacting Luke McDaid, Principal Consultant at Forbes HR Ltd on 01295 768360 or by emailing a copy of your C.V. for review to firstname.lastname@example.org
Forbes HR Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.