£Negotiable & Full Benefits
Position: Automotive Storesperson
Remuneration: £Negotiable and Full Benefits
Our Client; a highly successful supplier within the Automotive Engine re-manufacturing sector requires a Storesperson for their production procurement stores on a permanent basis. This will ideally suit an individual who has Automotive stores and/or Automotive parts experience. Operating from state-of-the-art engine and gearbox re-manufacturing and machining factories, this position is available immediately.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work within a team providing a high level of parts service to the production departments;
- Plan and arrange work for the production staff;
- Pick and load parts;
- Order parts from a number of suppliers to maintain stock levels;
- Carry out purchase order processing using the company Sage 200 system;
- Receive goods in, check against delivery notes and enter into stock;
- Be involved in regular spot checks on various product stock levels and the annual stock count;
- Carry out various administration duties;
- Help with daily dispatch of finished items;
- This role requires manual handling, lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight;
- Hours of work for this position are 07:30 to 16:30 Monday to Thursday, 07:30 to 13:30 Friday (40 hour working week).
Experience ideally required:
- Should have previously worked in a similar position as a Storesperson and offer Automotive Parts experience.
- You will need excellent communication, organisational and customer service skills.
- You will have basic numeracy and literacy skills.
- You will maintain a positive attitude and display the ability to identify solutions to problems.
- You will need to be IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Previous experience of SAGE 200 would be beneficial, although is not essential as full in-house training will be provided.
On offer to the successful candidate will be a competitive, albeit negotiable and based upon relevant experience, basic salary, together with benefits.
To APPLY, please contact Jason Seed DipRP DipRSA FIRP, Director of Forbes HR Ltd who is available on:
Telephone: 01295 768360
Mobile: 07738 766526
Forbes HR Ltd is committed to equal opportunities.