£Negotiable, Full Benefits & Bonus
Our Client is an innovative and well-established manufacturer and supplier of high-technology in-vehicle Infotainment. Telematics and Electrification solutions to the Automotive industry. With a strong order book, we are proud to now be supporting our Client with the recruitment of a talented Quality Assurance Engineer on a permanent basis. In this role, you will managing and coordinating all quality issues with their customer, from the analysis of quality issues up to communication and initiation of corrective actions. The ideal candidate for this role will likely offer a few years Automotive Quality Engineering experience post-Graduation, together with an understanding of/experience in Infotainment/in-car Display systems.
On offer to the successful candidate is a negotiable, albeit based on relevant experience basic salary, together with a full benefits package.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- The initial analysis of quality issues (defectiveness, field and 0km warranty claims) and proper response to the customer.
- Communication between customers and company Head Quarters overseas to resolve quality issues.
- Setting up the process for Quality Management System with the customer.
- Defining technical factors through the analysis and discussion with clients.
- Initial analysis of defective units (first inspection of defective unit) and quality trend.
- Creating and reviewing 8D and delivering/explaining to the customers.
- Maintaining strong relationships with the customer in each plant and with the Engineering team.
- Managing and co-ordinating Resident Engineers for each plant to ensure a timely response.
Qualifications and Experience ideally required:
- Should ideally have a Degree in Engineering or similar, although those with lesser qualifications, but plenty of relevant experience will be considered.
- Should be an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer with Automotive industry exposure.
- Should have worked with in-vehicle Infotainment and have experience in Display technologies.
- Experience working for and/or dealing with Jaguar Land Rover preferred.
- You will have excellent 8D skills (problem solving).
- You will have Quality Management System knowledge (Control Plan, FMEA).
- Strong MS Office skills is expected together with excellent communication skills.
Does this sound like you?
To APPLY, please contact Jason Seed DipRP DipRSA FIRP, Director of Forbes HR Ltd on 07738 766526 or by emailing a copy of your C.V. for review to Jason@forbeshr.com.
Forbes HR Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.