c£40K pa & Full Benefits
Position: Quality Engineer
Remuneration: c£40K pa, Full Comprehensive Benefits
Our Client is a global Automotive Manufacturing Company that has developed, manufactured and marketed around 40,000 types of electronic components. Supplying to around 2,000 corporate customers worldwide, these high-value electronic components enable user-friendly communication and relationships between people and media. Given expansion, we are now enlisted to support our Client in the recruitment of an experienced Quality Engineer, who will act as the interface for customer issues post SOP, for both 0km and warranty. On offer to the successful candidate is a negotiable, albeit based on relevant experience, basic salary, together with a full comprehensive benefits package.
- -You will liaise with the OEM and Tier 1 suppliers to assure that company products are assembled as specified, or to address issues which arise associated with products, both in production and in the market. This will include analysis at the production site and within our Client, the setting up of containment at the customer and at third parties.
- -You will liaise with company manufacturing sites and design to address issues which cannot be solved locally. This will include using internal systems to log and progress individual issues.
- -You will liaise with the customer to acquire production and warranty data.
- -You’ll be supporting customer quality reviews.
- -There is likely to be a certain need for travel to customer sites occasionally, mainly within the UK; possibly on the odd occasion overseas.
Qualifications & Experience ideally required:
- -You will ideally possess a relevant Degree or HND, but lesser qualifications and plenty of relevant experience will also be considered.
- -You will be an experienced Quality Engineer who has great communication and interpersonal skills.
- -You should have experience working in an Automotive manufacturing environment, or similar aligned industry – either OEM and/or Tier 1.
- -You should ideally have an understanding of Automotive product environmental constraints.
- -Experience working with vehicle interior issues is desirable.
- -You will be experienced in customer facing and possess an understanding of warranty processes.
- -You will be skilled and experienced in APQP, PPAP, FMEA, and SPC and have worked with these in a TS16949 environment.
- -You should have an understanding of electrical and mechanical systems.
- -Experience of software/firmware development and test would be useful, as would experience of LIN/CAN based systems.
This role is available immediately!
Please APPLY by contacting Jason Seed DipRP DipRSA FIRP, Director of Forbes HR Ltd on 01295 768360 or by emailing a copy of your C.V. for review to Jason@forbeshr.com.
Forbes HR Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities.