c£32K pa & Full Benefits, Bonus
Our Client, a World recognised and respected Automotive OEM Manufacturer based in rural Warwickshire actively seek a professional and experienced Customer Experience Consultant on what will be a 12 month FTC basis, commencing in May 2020. A hugely important role, you will act as the voice of their customer cross-functionally, providing actionable data to continue to improve the overall customer experience. On offer to the successful candidate will be a fixed-term salary (albeit to an extent negotiable and based upon relevant experience), together with a full benefits package, to include bonus and discount car lease scheme.
Your Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- -Represent the voice of the customer through all functions of the organisation.
- -Responsibility for the day to day management of the customer satisfaction program (CSI), Dealer and rejecter surveys – liaising with external agencies, being the point of contact for dealers, managing data transfers and data quality within Synergy, analysis of the data to provide actionable insights to all key stakeholders.
- -Lead any repitch process and new platform integration and set up.
- -Work with CRM to ensure data quality.
- -Create and publish quarterly CSI reports – Product and Customer Experience.
- -Drive engagement of Regional Managers and lead interpretation of dealers’ CSI results to drive change within the dealer network and increase customer satisfaction and retention. Build relationships and engagement of the dealer network with the CSI programme and respond to any queries.
- -Main point of contact for the VLDs to feed information into the Vehicle Line Reviews and manage follow up requests resulting from the sessions.
- -Provide any training required for regional teams and/or dealers on the CSI programme.
- -Single point of contact for all requests relating to customer satisfaction data.
- -Reporting of key data in a clear and concise manner – feeding exec dashboards.
- -Ensuring that the programme conforms with GDPR and Data Protection and is auditable.
- -Supporting the quality transformation and emerging Issue forums.
- -Reporting and benchmarking their performance against competitors through NPS evaluation.
- -Work cross functionally and build relationships with all departments and stakeholders.
- -Support additional VoC/customer insight activities – confidential event feedback, customer clinic planning, launch activities, training.
- -Continually striving to improve processes to encourage more efficient ways of working.
- -Responsible for Finance tracking.
- -Ensuring continued value from the assigned budget.
Qualification & Experience Ideally Required:
- -Should ideally be Degree educated and membership/qualification of relevant professional body (MRS/CIM), although plenty of relevant experience instead, may be considered.
- -Should have experience working in a similar Customer Service Experience role.
- -You will have significant experience working with analysing and interpreting information to produce relevant insights.
- -Should be experienced working with customer research/survey methodology.
- -Should ideally be experienced in an Automotive and / or Luxury environment.
- -Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- -Comfortable talking to customers in various situations to tease out information.
- -Attention to detail combined with ability to see the bigger picture.
- -You will be highly proficient in Excel.
This position is available with immediate effect.
To APPLY, please contact Jason Seed DipRP, DipRSA, FIRP; Director of Forbes HR Ltd on:
Telephone: 01295 768360
Mobile: 07738 766526